Porter-Cable 9750 Tiger Saw 11.5 Amp Reciprocating Saw with Variable Angle
- Combines two adjustable gear housings to handle any conceivable cutting situation
- Rear gear housing adjusts as much as 180 degree with 13 positive stop locations for close quarters cutting
- 8-1/2-inch in length at 90 degree
- Front gear housing scrolls 360 degree with 12 positive stop locations
- Full 1-1/4-inch cutting stroke length cuts more stock in less time than shorter stroke saws; Extra heavy-duty 11.5 Amp motor provides maximum power for all cutting applications
Please contact us for current pricing and availability.